The MCKFBUS Front Flip Back Up Sight is an adjustable connection point for the Picatinny rail. The front sight is planned particularly for the center poster to help elevation with no additional tools required. MCKFBUS Front Flip Back Up Sight is focused on the operator’s eye sight for targeting.
- No additional tools needed for adjustment
- Manufactured from Polymer to reduce weight
- Spring loaded push button made to raise the sight – accessed ambidextrously
- Mounts securely to any Picatinny
- Center Post adjustment locks at quarter turns with a secure locked pin
The MCKRBUS Rear Flip Back Up Sight is a three operator selectable all-polymer sighting conveying maximum usefulness and quality with least mass at a value that is significantly smaller than its size. The flexible Rear Flip-Up Sight adjusts to the Picatinny rail mounting applications, including the standard military A2 style; all are adjustable for windage.
- Super low profile sights – Manufactured from polymer to reduce weight
- Ambidextrous spring loaded push button to raise the sights
- Designed to ensures consistant battery action
- Rigid Picatinny mount, eliminates any wobbling
- The large aperture is designed to be used for CQB and low light conditions